Caps is a a game of skill that involves shooting a beer bottle cap into a cup. If you sink the shot, the other team has to suffer and take a drink!
- A red solo cup.
- Lots of beer.
- Two beer bottle caps.
Number of Players: 4 – unlimited
1. Divide the players into two teams.
2. Place the red solo cup in the middle between the two teams.
3. The cup should be at least 1 meter (about 40 inches) from each team.
1. The teams take alternating turns trying to toss a beer bottle cap into the red solo cup.
2. If a shot is made, everyone on the opposing team must take a drink.
3. Each team must rotate the shooter every turn. A player may not shoot again until everyone else on their team has shot.