Century club is a challenging drinking game that tests the ability of the players to consume a deceptively large amount of alcohol in a short amount of time. Most first time players think that it is an easy game, but those are the same guys/gals that are throwing up 30 minutes into it. Do you have what it takes!?
- One shot glass per player.
- A timer or phone/computer.
- 10 beers per player.
Number of Players: 1 – unlimited (it is recommended that you play with at least two people so that you are not drinking alone)
1. Set the timer to go off every minute. Alternatively, you can play this youtube video on your phone or computer as the timer.
2. Each player should have a shot glass and their supply of beer easily accessible.
1. Every minute, every player takes a shot of beer.
2. This continues for 100 minutes.
3. A player may pass on a shot of beer if they need to go to the bathroom, but the missed shot must be made up within 5 minutes.
4. Players who complete all 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes without throwing up are now part of the century club.