Kings is one of the all-time classic drinking games. It is perfect for getting your buzz on at the pregame. All you need is a deck of cards, booze, and lots of people willing to get drunk!
- A deck of cards with the jokers taken out.
- A group of people who are ready to get really drunk.
Number of Players: 2 – unlimited
1. Place the deck of cards on the table/floor.
2. Everyone who is playing gather around the deck of cards.
3. Randomly pick a person to start the game.
1. Each turn, a player picks up one of the cards in the deck.
2. Perform the action associated with the card.
3. Refer to the list of actions below for what each card means.
- Ace (Waterfall): Every player begins drinking, and no one can stop until the player to the left of them stops. The person who drew the card is considered the beginning of the waterfall.
- 2 (Give a Drink): The person that drew the card gives out a drink
- 3 (Take a Drink): The person that drew the card drinks.
- 4 (Double Trouble): You give out two drinks, and take two yourself.
- 5 (Guy’s Trip): All guys drink.
- 6 (Girl’s Night): All girls drink.
- 7 (Nosy): All players must touch their nose. The last player to do so drinks.
- 8 (Buddy): Pick a person to drink with. Both players have to drink whenever one of them drinks.
- 9 (Bust a Rhyme): Say a phrase, and everyone else must say phrases that rhyme. The person who is unable to come up with something that rhymes has to drink.
- 10 (Categories): Pick a category, and say something from that category (i.e. if “NBA teams” was the category, “LA Lakers” could be an answer). One-by-one, everyone that is playing must say something from the category until someone is unable to come up with anything. The person who is unable to come up with anything takes a drink.
- Jack (Never Have I Ever): Each player puts up 3 fingers, then starting with the person who drew the card, each player says “never have I ever…..[something]”. If you have done it, you put a finger down. This continues until someone has all three fingers down. That person takes a drink.
- Queen (Riddler): The person who drew the card asks a random person a question, and they then ask another person a question. This continues until someone loses by either failing to ask a question or by actually responding to the person who just asked them a question. If no one loses after 10 questions, then the person who drew the card has to finish their drink.
- King (Rulemaster): Make a rule that everyone must follow until the next King is drawn (eg. you must drink with your left hand). Anyone who breaks the rule has to take a drink.