Never Have I Ever is an amazing drinking game that let’s you learn a lot about the other players. This game is best played with people who are willing to share embarrassing details about their lives.
- At least one drink per person.
- People who are willing to share lots of details about their lives.
Number of Players: 2 – unlimited
1. Everyone sits in a circle with lots of drinks in close proximity.
1. Each player holds up five fingers.
2. Choose a person to start the game. This person will say “Never have I ever [something they’ve never done]”
3. Any player who has done what was said needs to take a drink, and put one of their fingers down.
4. The next person in the circle says “Never have I ever [something they’ve never done]“.
5. The game continues until at least one player has all five fingers down. Any player with all five fingers down needs to chug the remainder of their drink.
7. Play again!