Risky Kings is a variation of the standard Kings. This amazing version of the classic game has been spiced up with naughty rules that includes kissing and Nutella. Enjoy ;).
- A deck of cards with the jokers taken out.
- A group of people who are ready to get really drunk and comfortable with each other.
- Whip cream or Nutella.
Number of Players: 2 – unlimited
1. Place the deck of cards on the table/floor.
2. Everyone who is playing gather around the deck of cards.
3. Randomly pick a person to start the game.
1. Each turn, a player picks up one of the cards in the deck.
2. Perform the action associated with the card.
3. Refer to the list of actions below for what each card means.
- Ace: Every player begins drinking, and no one can stop until the player before them does. The person who drew the card is the first person in the chain.
- 2: The person that drew the card gives out a drink
- 3: The person that drew the card drinks.
- 4: You give out two drinks, and take two yourself.
- 5: All guys drink.
- 6: All girls drink.
- 7: All players point towards the sky with one hand. The last player to do so drinks.
- 8: Pick a person to drink with. Both players have to drink whenever one of them drinks.
- 9: Truth or dare. The person who draws the card picks someone else to either tell the truth about the question or perform a dare.
- 10: Each player puts up 3 fingers, then starting with the person who drew the card, each player says “never have I ever…..[something]”. If you have done it, you put a finger down. This continues until someone has all three fingers down. That person takes a drink.
- Jack: Pick two people. They must make out for at least 5 seconds.
- Queen: Pick two people. Put the whip cream or Nutella on one person, and the other person must lick it off.
- King: Pick a person. That person must remove one piece of clothing.