This game has the potential to end your night early. Play at your own risk.
Number of Players: 2 – unlimited
1. Make sure there is a nice flat surface to roll the dice. If there’s not, then use a bowl or cup to roll the dice in.
1. Each player takes turns rolling the dice.
2. A player rolls four dice every turn. You can also roll a single die four times.
3. If the total number from the four rolls is under 16, then you drink the difference between your number and 16.
4. If the total number from the four rolls is over 16, then give out the number of drinks over 16.
5. If you are giving out drinks, they may be split between multiple people.
6. If the total number from the four rolls is 22 or higher, then everyone must finish their drink.
7. Our experts consider “8 drinks” to be equivalent to one full beer.